Followers 0

Gas stove cartridges in Belgrade

6 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Could you please advise where can I buy cartridges for gas stove in Belgrade?

I need screw-type cartridge (known as "Epigas" or EN-417) or maybe with a "bayonet connection" as shown here

I don't know about Belgrade, but in Novi Sad it can be found at the Sunday flea market... sometimes even at the regular open air markets in town. So, check out the open air markets in Belgrade  smartass

Thanks!

Probably it isn't clear from my post  :-[, I meant the compact gas stove that are usually used in outdoor activities, backpacking etc. So these cartridges could be found in outdoor equipment shops.

So maybe anybody knows the specific shops/places that have such things in Belgrade?

I dont now anything about gas stuff, but for outdoor equipment in Beograd generally, you may try Gora, http://www.gora.co.yu/kontakt.htm. Try calling  011/25-20-189 (if you're in Serbia, outside of Beograd) and hope someone speaks English there.

Try to find it on big open marketplace in New Belgrade ('buvljak' in Serbian).

Probably it isn't clear from my post

On the contrary, it was perfectly clear :) I also ment the compact gas stoves... open market is the place, at least from my experience.