Followers 0

travel from nis to skopje

21 posts in this topic

Hi i am from romania and i will travel to skopje in a few weeks. Please tell me if there are any buses from nis to skopje. i specially need to know the hours of departure. I am coming to nis with a bus wich arrives at 14.00 pm.

Please help me with some information because i coudn't find any on the internet. thanks

It is easy to get from Nis to Skplje! There are few buses per day and there is train every day at 18:10 ... so don't worry u will make to Skoplje! Nis is nice city so u can spend some time here!

i've been to nis is a beautiful city. i have a contact person in skopje wich has to wait for me at the bus station. do you know some departure hours from nis in the afternoon?

if you don't mind me asking are you from nis? i've been there 3 years ago and i have beautiful memories from there.... clap

I am from Nis and I am in love with my city! I will go to bus station tomorrow so I will tell u times of departure.

nobody knows some departure hours from nis to skopje??? People i need some help here.... Please give me some correct information. :bang:

I will give u asp ... I am sorry I didn't replay yet but I am a litle busy planing my trip! Nis BUS station phone is +38118255177 so u can call them!

you have bus every day at 15:25, and then around 01:00. ticket is 580 dinars in one way, which is something around 7.5 euros :)

have a nice trip :)

No Acketa, that ınformatıon ıs not correct, all buses except those ı saıd are cancelled, ı called (omu called actually ;)) the bus statıon when ı was ın nıs :)

Mhhmmm.... Well, first hand information is always the best one... It's a bit bizzare that they canceled all that buses...

off topic: U lost dots on Ur i-s... hehheh... I guess U're in Turkey :)

:mrgreen:

thank you guys for the information. i was in nis 3 years ago but don't know any serbian language. thanks

ok and one last question is it safe to leave my bag at the bus station for a few hours because i realy want to go and see the city again. thanks again

But if u come to Nis on 1. september u can leave ur luggage in my place. I can show u around and u can sleap in my house if u stay in Nis more then 1 day! My nicname on couchsurfing.com is kika_vts

hi, thank you for the invitation but i can't accept it.  you don't even know me...  and i will be in nis only for 5 hours...

hi, thank you for the invitation but i can't accept it.  you don't even know me...  and i will be in nis only for 5 hours...

So what if he doesn't know you?

We are all members of HC and CS and we meet new people all the time! I didn't know any of my guests and I still took them in!

:)